Marie-Pascale Pomey is a Professor in the Department of Management, Evaluation and Health Policy of ESPUM, a researcher at the CHUM Research Center and researcher associated with IRSPUM. She holds a Chair in Advanced Technology Assessment and Modalities at the CHUM, which focuses on engaging citizens and patients in the transformation of organizations and the health care system. She holds a Ph.D. in Public Health from the Université Paris V-Descartes and the Université de Montréal. She was the Director of the Master's Degree in Health Services Administration (QEOPS-i: Quality-Evaluation-Organization-Performance-Health Safety) program from 2005 to 2017. She is a Medical Adviser National Institute of Excellence in Health and Social Services (INESSS) of the Government of Quebec.
* Ph.D. Public Health (University of Paris V-Descartes and University of Montreal)
* M.D. Medicine (University Paris VI-Pierre and Marie Curie)
* Public Law Research Center
* CHUM Research Center
* Institute of Public Health Research, University of Montreal
* Quebec Population Health Research Network
This content has been updated on 27 October 2017 at 18 h 52 min.